Well another cold one here in Warrington! Spent the morning crafting and taking photographs of DT work and uploading them on my computer. Where has the time gone today!!! Anyway I have a lovely spring-like card for you all today, just to bring a little colour into our lives. Enjoy!!!!
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban and the 2 layers are card from the White Wash Coordinations which I purchased from Crafter's Companion.
2. The green layer I have cut out using my Spellbinder scalloped rectangle die. The yellow layer I have used an embossing folder from Darice. I then distressed both cards and the green card has been distressed around the edges using Dew Drop Versa Magic in Aloe Vera and the yellow card in Thatched Straw.
3. The digi is called Birthday Cake Party and is drawn by the fabulous artist Heather Valentin you can purchase this here. I printed her off onto Supersmooth card then run it through my Grande Calibur using Spellbinder lacey oval.
4. I have coloured the digi using my watercolour pencils and highlighted some areas using my Sakura glitter pens. The icing on the cake I have used precious pearls to give it dimension.
5. I have laced the die with green ribbon and added a yellow bow which is from my stash. Highlighteed the flowers on the yellow card using gems and the finishing touches are 3 buttons again from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today