We today for you I have made a card using one of my new Elisabeth Bell's stamps called "Here Kitty Kitty". I bought them from the Polka Doodles website and there mailing service is fabulous.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is an A4 card from Dawn Bibby's Flower Patch kit which I have made into a square card.
2. I have matted a circle doily which I have inked up using Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent orchid.
3. Stamped the image onto white Neenah cardstock and cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies which I have distressed the edges with the above mentioned ink. I have coloured the image in using my water colour pencils.
4. The sentiment, butterfly and flowers are from the above mentioned kit.
5. The hat pin and gems are from my stash.
Thank you for Stopping by Today