Well here I sit in my craft room at 1.00 am Thursday morning just finished off doing a bit of admin while all was quiet and finishing off a couple of DT cards. Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society it is time for our next fortnightly challenge which is "Once upon a Time". I chose to use Rowan 2 by Morgan Fitzsimons for this and you can buy her here.
Recipe & Method
1. 8 x 8 pearlescent card. On the front of the card I have scored diagonally from top left to bottom right to make a twisted easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have added pearlescent silver card and printed of from My Craft Studio Floriography CD the backing paper which before matting I have added purple ribbon then layered over the silver. I have added a Sentiment as the stopper to help the front of the card stamp upright.
3. I have adhered Silver pearlescent card measuring the exact size of the front of the card to the bottom half leaving the top half adhesive free so it will stand when twisted.
4. I have matted and layered rainbow pearlescent card and purple silk art card. The topper I took into My Craft Studio graphics programme and added a base colour before printing this off and colouring her in using Watercolour pencils and Cosmic Shimmer paints.
5. I then layered her onto silver mirri card and then layered over the purple silk card. I have added ribbon and a bead spray to the left and added a purple butterfly from my stash.
6 To 3 of the corners I have added arora burealis gems.
Thank you for stopping by today