I hope you have all had a lovely day today. Hubby went back to work today so I was determined to get some crafting done for me as well as DT work. I have made 5 cards today and thought I would show this one to you as this I made because I wanted to have a play with some of my Clarity stamps. I haven't used the flower stamp before so had a play. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pearlescent bronze card which I have scored and folded to make the base for an easel card.
2. Using my Spellbinder scalloped rectangle die I have cut out the first layer in cream pearlescent and attached to the card.
3. Using my Spellbinder scalloped rectangle die I have cut out in Neenah card.
4. I stamped "Flower" and using scrap piece of paper stamped it again and cut out the "O" to use as a mask. I then stamped some flowers and leaves inside the "O". I then stamped the sentiment and using the large swirl stamp stamped part of this on the left hand side. Then distressed around the card using Big & Juicy Foilage, the yellow ink.
5. The inks I have used for this are, Big & Juicy Foilage to stamp all the images. I have used Adirondak in Lettuce, Mountain Rose and Butterscotch.
6. The stopper on the base of the card is a piece of textured card with a strip of pearlescent cream. I have coloured the twine using Big & Juicy and made a bow. The 2 sunflowers are from my stash.
7. To finish off I have added pearls and gems from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today