Well I hope you are all well this fine Sunday morning. Today will be the last day at Birmingham and then I will get home about 8.30 tonight. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and it will be back to normal for 4 days and then I am off again to Hayling Island.
This my friends is a digi from the artist Sherri Baldy, Sherri has been in the crafting business for more than 20 years and has recently started Scrapbook Stamp Society and Addicted-to-Stamps blog. You can purchase this image here
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from my stash which I have layered brown card from my stash.
2. I have printed Gritty onto Neenah card and coloured with my watercolour pencils.
3. I then cut this out using my scissor curvy to match the brown card. I have inked the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic Thatched Straw ink.
4. I have added gold card candy to the four corners and brown card candy to the two opposite corners on the brown card. I have then added buttons to the opposing corners.
5. I have then added the sentiment from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by today