I hope the weather has been kind to you today, it has been lovely sitting in my craft room making cards in the sunshine. I have spent today catching up on my DT work but I did make a card for my blog this evening for you all to see.
The lovely Artist Sherri Baldy from Scrapbook Stamp Society sent me a few Digi's the other day, I have posted one yesterday and today I have Elizabeth the musician. She was a dream to colour and I knew exactly the colours I wanted to use for this fabulous Digi, you can purchase her here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban and has a curved edge. To this I have adhered a sheet of paper from Quintessential Country Garden Backgrounds from MCS. This background has musical notes, and flowers on which fits Elizabeth very well.
2. I have added brown lace down one side and attached pearl gems.
3. I have used Dew Drops VersaMagic in Thatched Straw and Pumpkin Spice on the doily blending the colours together and also on the edge of the topper too.
4. Elizabeth was printed onto Neenah Card and cut out using Spellbinder Lacey Oval die. I then coloured her in using Spectrum Noirs. Using my musical stamps from Dimension Stamps I stamped a muscial note and the word Harmony on the topper in Dew Drops VersaMagic Pink Petunia.
5. On the doily I have added "Where words fail Music speaks" and a coupe of notes.
6. I have made my flowers which has a musical theme paper and added some pale pink pearls.
7 To finish the card off I have added pale pink ribbon to a music note charm and added pearls to the top right hand corner.
Thank you for Stopping by Today