Well I hope if you go out today you wrap up well and take your umberellas, it is absolutely dreadful here in Warrington! The above saying isn't wrong as I think we have had a handful of dry days here in Warrington! Let us hope that we get a decent summer this year. I really hate the cold weather!
Today my card for you all is one I have made using Heather Valentin's digis called Emily Rainy days and you can get her over at Scrapbook Stamps Society at the Digi Shop. She is just a real cutie and is so apt for todays weather.
Recipe & Method
1. The base card measures 21 x 15 cms along the width of the card I have scored at 6½, 9½, 14½ and 19½ and folded to create a zig zag card.
2. The paper is from My Minds Eye Vanity Fair pack of 6 x 6 papers. I have put this on the first fold and the 3rd fold.
3. I printed Emily off onto Neenah Card stock and using Spellbinder Romantic Rectangle die cut her out. I have coloured her in using Spectrum Noirs. For the rain and puddle I have added glossy accents. I have used Dew Drops VersaMagic Pink Petunia to distress the edges and then added her to the front of the card.
4. On the 2nd fold I have added ribbon to match the colours in the paper and tied it into a knot and added to hat pins.
5. To finish off I have added flowers and gems from my stash on the 1st and 3rd folds. The sentiment I stamped onto Neenah card and cut out using Spellbinder Label 25 die. The sentiment reads "Friends fill your life with Joy, your soul with sunshine and your heart with love.
Thank you for stopping by Today