Today I have woken up with the snuffles, not very happy about that! It hasn't stopped me working though! After getting the housework done and the washing I have spent the rest of the time in my craft room! Today's creation is using LOTV stamp called "Birthday Fairy" I do love these stamps and I could have spent a fortune when I went to their shop in Farsley, Leeds. This is one of Mike's stamps which I have coloured in using Alcohol inks.
Recipe & Method1. Base card is from Hunkydory.
2. First layer is from my K & Co stash which has been cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 die. I have attached pale pink ribbon across the middle and placed it on the card base.
3. Using the same Spellbinder die I have cut out pearlescent lilac card and placed this down.
4. The stamp has been coloured in using Alcohol inks. I have used WOW Silver embossing powder on the baubles above her head as well as wand. I have used WOW violet regular on her wings and the parcel.
5. On the left I have used white pearl spray, on 4 of the points on the base card I have added gems.
6. To finish off I have added pale pink rose buds and white roses along with a hat pin.
Thank you for stopping by Today