Well today I have been making up for time lost yesterday and have been busy beavering away making cards, some for me and some DT work too. I have quite a few to get done this week and next week so I am hoping to be able to continue blogging everyday which is one of my New Year Resolutions I am keeping to so far!!! I think I may have missed a day or two but not bad going really!
As Easter is fast approaching I thought I would make this card to celebrate and use some lovely spring-like colours.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Hunkydory, I have used Dew Drops Versa Magic ink in Thatched Straw around the edge of the base card. I used a stamp from Kanban crafts and stamped on the card using Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold.
2. The first layer I have used a piece of cardstock from my stash and cut out using Spellbinder die Label 25.
3. The topper is from LOTV which came free in one of my magazines. I coloured the image in using Derwent watercolour pencils. I have attached some cotton wool for his tail. I then cut out using Spellbinder Label 25 and attached to the first layer.
4. The sentiment was also cut out using Spellbinder Label 25 and used gold peel offs to add the sentiment "Happy Easter".
5. To finish off I attached a lemon rose and a couple of hat pins.
Thank you for Stopping by Today