Well I suppose my post is better late than never. The time fairy has taken away a few hours again today. I have been busy I must admit and I have gotten 6 of the 10 cards I need to make today before I go away tomorrow for a few days. Some me time and really looking forward to it too. I am going to see a couple of friends and have a good catch up. Anyway here is my card for you today. I have used a combination of the Paintbox Poppet Christine Haworth stamps and the CD which I purchased from Crafter's Companion. I do love this CD and the stamps are a dream to use too.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is 8 x 8 pearlescent.
2. First layer is Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress collection which I have used my Spellbinder Donna Salazar die. I then distressed back the top layer of the card to show the core.
3. The second layer I have printed off from the above mentioned CD onto pearlescent paper and again using Spellbinder Donna Salazar die cut this out I have inked the edges first using Dew Drop VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice and add some cream and pale orange organza ribbon down the left hand side before layering it down.
4. I stamped the image onto Neenah card and cut out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectange die. I also stamped the circle from the Stamp sheet and added Happy Birthday. I then cut this out using Spellbinder circle die.
5. I have used Pumpkin spice to distress the greeting and around the edges of the rectangle. I have coloured the imjages in using Derwent watercolour pencils.
6. To finish off I have added some buttons from my stash which I have threaded with gold thread.
Thank you for stopping by today