The sun is shining here this afternoon after having lots of rain this morning! I have been playing with my Spectrum Noirs today and I have made a card for you! I am so hooked on these pens at the moment and can't believe how scared I was to use them. I watched Leann Chiver's DVD last night and what a fab DVD it is too! You can purchase the DVD & Spectrum Noirs from here.
I have used a digi I bought from Scrapbook Stamp Society called Lil Ragamuffin Puppy Love by the fabulous artist Sherri Baldy. She is just adorable and I enjoyed colouring her in too. You can purchase her here. Over at Scrapbook Stamp Society we have the April Challenge for all to enter there is only 8 days left. The only stipulation is that you use one their digi's. They have a fabulous prize up for grabs and you could even use the freebie which is here. Over on our facebook page we are 36 away from reaching 1,000 likes on our page. I am asking you my lovely crafty friends to click here and like this page and please leave a comment telling them who has sent you!
Who wouldn't love to win this so if you have the time please enter!!!
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent to which I have matted a patterned card which has faux lace on the bottom.
2. The second layer is Centura pearlescent card which has been cut out with Spellbinder Labels 23 die.
3. The digi has been printed onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens. I then cut out using the above die. I then distressed the edges using PanPastel pastel in Violet.
4. I have added jump rings to my flower charm and threaded ribbon through this and made a bow.
5. I then added 3 hat pins and a single white rose. To finish off I have added silver pearl gems in the shape of a swirl and on the other 3 corners of the topper.
Thank you for stopping by Today and I love to read your comments. Have a fabulous Crafty Day!