We it is sunny here in Warrington but oh my goodness it sure is very chilly! I hung my washing out in record time I can tell you!
Today I am showing you my card I made for my hubby's birthday yesterday! I did make him one earlier in the year and put it away in a safe place, so safe I forgot where! So Friday I spent remaking the card! Before I show you my card I must tell you that my hubby Rick is a very keen gardener and he has this fasination with gnomes, we have them all over the garden and conservatory! All shapes and sizes and I have threatened his family the severe punishment if they get him another one! So with tongue in cheek I made him this card so he wouldn't feel sorry he didn't get a real one. I just caught the beginning of Stamp Addicts on C & C and they had a set of stamps with gnomes on so I bought it there and then. Well I will show you my card now :)
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is 8 x 8 Pearlescent card which I have rounded the corners with my X-Cut corner punch.
2. All 3 layers have been cut using Spellbinder Die, sorry can't remember the number in mink pearlescent, green silk card and the topper is Neenah card.
3. I stamped the image using Momento ink and coloured the image with Derwent watercolour pencils.
4. Distressed the edges of the topper with Dew Drop VersaMagic ink Gingerbread.
5. The sentiments are from my Paintbox Poppet Stamps from Crafter's Companion
6. The butterfly and bumble bee are from my charm stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today