Followers

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Yasmine

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

We taken time out to post my next and last card from Jem's Designs CD Exquisite for the moment.  I chose Yasmine because of the beautiful colours which are up there on my list of favourite colours.  I hope you are all having a lovely day no matter what you are doing.  Here in Warrington we have just had a heavy shower of rain, sky is cloudy with bits of blue sky popping through. 


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is A4 pearlescent white card folded to make an A5 card.
2.  Using My Craft Studio graphics programme I have printed off the backing sheet.  I then shrunk the decoupage sheet so that the image would fit perfectly inside the backing sheet.
3.  I have matted the backing sheet onto pearlescent mink coloured card.  I have attached feathers to give further dimension and used Ranger Glossy Accents to the gem on the sheet.  On the pearls around the backing sheet I have added glitter.  I have added a sentiment and of course flowers which are all from my stash.
4.  I cut out Yasmine and placed her on the backing paper and once decoupaged I have added glitter to her gown.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


30 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda!! So elegant! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda that image is stunning ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Linda. I like the way you've "blinged" her up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant looking Linda. Love the added feathers and the pearl frame. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorjuss, love the colors.........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Linda, it's a truly elegant, fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card on MIM it's so pretty and love the details. very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Linda, beautiful elegant card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card linda.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and love the colors and pearl frame. Really elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda. Just been catching up on your blog and you've made some gorgeous creations over the last few days. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is another stunner Linda,I absolutely love the colours and the image is gorgeous, the frame, flower and feathers all look amazing too, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and so elegant! Love the feathers and pearls. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! So elegant. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful image! Lovely, elegant card. Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Linda - just ordered this disc and waiting for it to arrive so I can play!

    Su (Soop) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cleverly put together for lovely card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the rich brown color!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, another wonderful card from you today, such rich colours.
    Love it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a delcious card, Linda it is lovley. Love the colours and framing just great. ps congrats on your faerie poppet win!! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card with fabulous artwork, Linda. Just love the richness of the colours and the composition and embellishments are top notch.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow fabulous card and I so love the vintage look!!!!! Linda you are one great designer!!!!!! Love your work my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is gorgeous, love all the decoupage!! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow! What a beautiful card!
    Saw it on Make it monday. Got to say the colours are so lovely I understand why they are your favourited.
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG, all I can say is this is just GORGEOUS!!!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice and stylish! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx