Well hasn't it been a beautiful sunny day and the breeze here is so welcoming. Well I have the next week doing my own thing as all DT work is completed for now and I get to play with some of my new toys :)
Tonights card has been made up of things that I made quite a while ago which I found when I reorganised my craft room last Sunday. I really enjoyed puttinng this card together as they are techniques I haven't done in a while so will be getting all inky next week Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from my stash which I have stamped butterflies on in Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold
2. The first paper is from my stash which I have curved the corners using my X-cut corner punch.
3. The second layer is what I found which I did ages ago using my alcohol inks onto photo card.
4. The topper is a stamped image of butterflies which I stamped onto angelina fibres.
5. The ribbon is from my stash which I wrapped around both layers and tied into a bow.
6. To complete my card I have added 3 green roses.
Thank you for stopping by Today