Well I have had a good day seeing my sons, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. Gosh she is sure growing very quickly, she is a cheeky little monkey but oh so adorable. I hope you have all had a fabulous day.
As promised here is my second card using the fabulous CD from The Glitter Girls in collaboration with Jem's Designs 7 Deadly Sins. This card is show casing Avarice. I am loving printing the papers off onto pearlescent paper and the image has been printed onto photo paper.
Recipe & Method
1. The base card is 2 piece of A4 card in pearlescent gold card I have scored 2" in from the left and attached both cards together I then punched some holes down this side and threaded lemon ribbon and made a bow at the top.
2. Second layer is lemon pearlescent card and the third layer is background which is printed onto pearlescent paper.
3. The topper is matted onto lemon pearlescent card and layered at an angle onto the card.
4. I have layered I lemon rose down and then the white roses have been inked with Dew Drops VersaMagic Thatched Straw. I then added swirls pearls around the flowers.
5. To finish off I have added glitter to the topper. (Unfortunately the photo doesn't really show this very well)
Thank you for stopping by again Today