This afternoon's offering is a stepper card in monotones of Blue. I chose a topper of a bird in a birdcage which I received from Tracy at Cardmakers Delights which sell an assortment of toppers. I wanted to make a card using the topper as a focal point. This is the card I came up with I hope you like this. You will all be pleased to know that my headache has now gone. Thank goodness.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is blue cardstock from Kanban Crafts, I have measure and scored to make a stepper card.
2. From my stash I have matt and layered a piece of pale blue patterned paper which is from K & CO onto the card and side panels.
3. Using Pearlescent Navy Blue card I have matted and layered onto the card and added the topper to this.
4. I have stamped Thank You using Dew Drops Brilliance in Pearlescent Sky Blue and cut out using Spellbinder circle die and added to the side panel.
5. Then I took a bird stamp from my stash and using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aegean Blue I have stamped onto the panels and the front of the card.
6. To finish off I have added ribbon, beaded arrangement, blue feather and white flowers which I have inked using the Sky Blue ink.
Thank you for stopping by today