As promised here is my second post of today. I just don't know where the time is going lately! The 1st of May already, that is scary! Anyway there has been no sunshine today and the rain did arrive this afternoon!
I know that a lot of you are like me and love Lili of the Valley stamps. I just adore these little cutie stamps and this one is no different. I have used Blossom and followed the Sketch from this weeks challenge over at LOTV. I have turned the 240 degrees.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 6 x 6, I have rounded the corners with my Xcut corner punch.
2. First layer is silver mirri card which I have cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies.
3. Second layer is from my K & Co paper stash.
4. I have cute out an oblong in silver mirri and the same paper and placed that along the top of the first 2 layers.
5. I have used silver ribbon strip on the left and right and pale green ribbon down the centre
6. I stamped Blossom and coloured her in with my Spectrum Noirs. The flowers have been coloured in using Sakura glitter pens and then cut out using my oval Spellbinder die. I have added pale pink lace around the oval and placed onto the card.
7. The sentiment is from Kraftyhands I have inked this using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
8. To complete my card I have added some flowers and pearl gems to opposite corners and on the top and bottom of the green ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today