Well I am in the best place today busy crafting and keeping warm, just had my lunch and now back to it. Before I get on with some more samples I have a card for you that I have made. I found this A4 card whilst I was tidying up last week and thought it would be ideal to showcase Catherine from Jem's Designs Beautiful CD.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is A4 and from my stash, this is part of an old Kanban kit that I had for quite a few years.
2. I have printed off Catherine onto pearlescent paper (this paper is quite thick and sturdy and I bought this from Anna Marie Designs). I use this all the time for printing onto and it is so easy to cut especially for decoupage.
3. I have printed off the decoupage sheet and I resized the fan in my graphics programme and added "Happy Mother's Day"
4. I matted the base layer of the decoupage onto pale blue pearlescent card and positioned this onto the card. Decoupaged Catherine and then added blue gems to her dress and aurora burealis gems to the twinkles and flowers on the base.
5. I have added the fan and made a bow in Navy Blue and tied baby blue ribbon around the centre and curled the ribbon with my scissors. I have added a blue and white rose.
Thank you for stopping by Today