Today I am showing you a card I made using one of Elisabeth Bell's stamps. This stamp is called Daisy Hugging. I love working with these stamps!
I hope you are all well and I hope you have a fabulous day doing whatever you have planned. After spending yesterday designing today I am going to be making the cards now.
Recipe & Method
1. The base card is from Kanban Crafts from the English Riviera 12 x 12 collection in Lilac which I have cut down to make a 6 x 6 card.
2. I have attached pale green ribbon ruffles quarter of the way up from the bottom and added floral buttons at either end.
3. Using Daisy Hugging an Elisabeth Bell stamps I have stamped onto Neenah card and cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25. I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender. I have coloured Daisy using Spectrum Noirs.
4. I have used a Sentiment from Kraftyhands die cuts and inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
5. To finish my card I have added flowers from my stash and some swirl pearls.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by Today