Another quick post from me again today. Just finished one of of samples and 4 more to go before next Friday. Well I hope you have all had a fabulous day, me I have enjoyed doing what I have made and when I can I will show you :).
About a month ago I bought the Daisy and Friends CD from Joanna Sheen's website as this was recommended by another crafting friend. Well last week I actually had time to go through this and I made a card. This is the card I am showing you tonight.
1. Card base is 6 x 6 from Kanban Crafts.
2. I printed off the backing paper onto pearlescent paper and cut out two scalloped squares with my Spellbinder die.
3. I used a yellow piece of pearlised card and using MBossibilites Spendid embossed the card then sanded the first layer off and using Dew Drops VersaMagic Tea Leaves inked the card.
4. I printed off Daisy onto pearlescent paper and cut her out using rectangle Spellbinde die.
5. I took 2 pieces of ribbon and made a double bow and added to the top left hand corner and then on the bottom right hand corner added some flower and leaves from my stash. I then finished off with small yellow pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today