Well I have a lovely me day yesterday! I went to Preston and met Melanie Heaton, what a lovely lady she is so very helpful and let me have a little play with the Copics, obviously I spent a fortune! I know I shouldn't have but hey you only live once!!!! The postie has been too and has brought my Copics so I will be having some more me crafting time today, then it is back to doing some work :)
Today my card is from Crafter's Companions Paintbox Poppets feature the work of artist Christine Haworth. I was browsing through the CD the other week and came across this little boy! He so reminded me of my youngest son Veli who was really blonde when he was younger so of course I printed off all the elements, backing paper, decoupage sheet and the insert and made the card below.
Recipe & Method
1. The card base is Centura pearlescent royal blue card from Crafter's Companions
2. I printed off the backing paper, decoupage sheet and insert onto pearlsecent paper from the Paintbox Poppets CD.
3. The first layer is silver mirri card then the backing paper and curved the edge of both and the card base with my X-Cut corner punch.
4. I then cut out all the decoupage layers and layered them down using Pinflair Glue Gel to give the image dimension.
5. To finish off I have added Navy blue ribbon and added the sentiment to the centre of the ribbon and added a button either side. At the top of the card I have added 3 card candy is silver.
Thank you for stopping by Today