Just a quick post from me today in between getting quite a few design team work done. I hope you have all had a fabulous crafty day so far and enjoy the rest of your day.
For my card I have used Whimsy Stamp which is Elisabeth Bell's Sun Kissed, I just love these stamps. You can purchase them here in the UK from Oyster Stamps. They sell a wide variety of Spellbinder dies and other crafting items too.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card measures 10 x 7. I have printed the backing sheet from MCS Floriography onto pearlescent paper.
2. I took a piece of lilac cardstock and using Spellbinder Splendid embossing folder embossed and then cut out the centre using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle.
3. I stamped the image onto Neenah card stock and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs and the flowers are coloured in with Sakura glitter pens. I have then cut her out using Spellbinder Circle die and around the edge I have glittered using Martha Stewart glitters.
4. Using Memory Die butterfly I cut out and added pearls to the body and a pearl trail.
5. On 2 of the corners I have added die cut leaves and some small paper flowers and inked them with Spectrum Noir lavendar pen.
6. On the 2 opposite corners I have added a holographic peel off from the Glitter Girls and made a bow and added an pearl hat pin and Happy Birthday Sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today