A big welcome to all my new followers I hope you enjoy following my blog and seeing my creations. Your comments are truly appreciated and I read every single one of them.
Well tomorrow here in the UK is Father's Day and I would like to show you all the card I have made for my Dad. My Dad used to be a mechanic and what he doesn't know about cars you can put on a postage stamp. So what better CD to use than the soon to be released Vintage Motors by Kraftyhands.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 from Anna Marie Designs
2. First layer is from CD 2 backing papers which has an assortment of vintage cards.
3. The topper is from one of the decoupage sheets from CD1 which I have placed at an angle.
4. The sentiment, speedometers and circle topper are from the decoupage sheet.
5. The sentiment inside the card reads "You've made an Amazing difference in my life!"
Thank you for stopping by Today