We have had some sun today but it is still very cloudy and somewhat windy too. I want the summer to arrive for goodness sake. I just hope that July and August are better and we see a lot more sun than we are seeing now. Sorry that is my moan over for today ;)
Today's card is a cheerful summer garden card in the hope it will cheer us all up.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban Crafts and is a 6 x 6 scalloped square
2. The first layer is from Bo Bunny Country Garden.
3. The garden gate is from My Craft Studio die cuts which I have coloured with Panpastel Bright Yellow, Green Tint.
4. The flowers are from My Craft Studio Quinttessential paper flowers. The leaves are made using my foilage Spellbinder die.
5. The butterfly is from Whimsy die with gems down the body.
6. The sentiment is from the Bo Bunny Country Garden and reads "Where flowers bloom does hope".
7. The last little embellishment is the bee, a country garden wouldn't be a garden without a busy bee :)
Thank you for stopping by Today