Today I have had a very busy but enjoyable day. I have been colouring images for design team work and really enjoyed using my Copics I am hopefully getting better so just need to get them onto cards now. That is the fun part deciding how to showcase them.
Tonight I have a card which I am going to enter into a few challenges. As you all know I just love my fairies and butterflies and with this in mind I have made this card! I hope you like it as much as I do. I am going to send this to my best friend just because I want too. I love sending cards just to say thinking of you!
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban Crafts I have used silver mirri card as the first layer cutting out a circle using my Spellbinder die. The second layer is pearlescent purple card cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle.
2. Before laying these 2 layers down I wrapped white lace around the middle.
3. The third layer is from my crafty stash that I made a while ago which I have used my marbling inks.
4. I used my oval Spellbinder die on Stampography card from Kraftyhands.
5. Using FlitterGlu from IndigoBlu I stamped Fairy Whispers Silhouette Stamp from Joanna Sheen I then applied silver flakes and removed the excess. To finish I have highlighted the fairies wings usinng Martha Stewart Glitters. I then used Pinflair Glue Gel to attached to the card.
6. To complete my card I have added a flower and 3 butterflies and the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today