It is another lovely sunny day here in Warrington - NOT! Rain, rain and even more rain and now it is windy too! I so want to see some summer, I have had the heating on and what has happened to flaming June! It is more like flippin winter!
Anyway I hope you are all well and have got a lovely weekend planned. Today I am crafting in my room, my best friend is coming around to see me so really looking forward to catching up. Tomorrow I am working at the Dome in Doncaster with Anna Marie Designs working with Tim, Anna Marie's hubby. She will be down in Taunton working at the Yours sincerely show. If you are going please stop by and say hello, I love meeting my crafty friends.
Today's card is made using one of the Kenny K's fabulous digi's. I won the challenge at 2 Sisters blog challenge and my prize was a gift voucher to use at Kenny K's. When I saw this digi I just had to get it! Here is the card I hope you like it.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pearlescent white which is a Spellbinder Labels Eleven die scored and folded in half.
2. Black ribbon with white stitching which I have attached 2 silver buckles and attached to the base card.
3. Using a smaller size Labels Eleven die I have cut out purple holographic card and placed on the base card.
4. I printed Linda onto white card and coloured in with a mixture of Copics, Sakura Glitter and Gel pens.
5. I have inked around the edge of the topper with Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent Lavender, attached to the holographic card using foam pads to give it some dimension.
6. To finish my card I have added a charm that reads "special friend" and some black pearl swirls.
Thank you for stopping by Today