Friday already I can't believe it can you? I have scheduled this post to go live at 7.30 so hopefully it has posted! I am off to see my mum and dad today so won't see you all until later on today. I will then do my commenting and check out all of your fabulous creations.
I have made this card for all my new followers and long standing followers as a "thank you" for following my blog and leaving such lovely comments. I have now been on my blogging journey for 16 months and they have been the best as I have made so many lovely crafty friends and receive lots of inspiration from you all and you encourage me also.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pearlescent silver A5 card.
2. 1st and 2nd layers are from Raspberry Road Designs. The first layer has had a multicoloured ribbon wrapped around the bottom of the layer and adhered to the base of the card.
3. The 2nd layer has been cut out using Spellbinder Label 11.
4. The topper has been cut out with Spellbinder Label 11 and the Wee stamp has been stamped and coloured in using Promarkers. I have used pale pink chalk around the edges.
5. To finish this off I have added gems on 4 corners of the base card and the sentiment too.
Thank you for stopping by Today