Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society some of the Design Team are taking part in a blog hop for Father's Day.
If you have arrived here from Addicted to Stamps then you are travelling in the right direction on your blog hop journey. If you have just visited and would like to take part in the hop then please start at the beginning which is here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is Kraft card which I have made a 6 x 6 square card.
2. First layer is black card from my stash.
3. Second layer is actually very tactile as it feels very much like fur which I found in my stash.
4. I printed off the topper which is by the fabulous artist Morgan Fitzsimons and can be found here
I coloured the leopard using my Copic Ciao pens and layered onto the second layer.
5. I have used a sentiment "Happy Father's Day" from my stash and card candy too.
Now it is time to continue on with your blog hop journey to see what my crafty blog hop friend Hanny has created.
Thank you for stopping by today