I hope you are all well today and having a good crafty day. I have had a busy day so far with doing the food shopping and of course getting some more samples made too. Received some more work through the post again today so I am in for a very busy week.
Today's card is one I have made this morning using Sue Wilson's new Spellbinder Dies called Vintage Lace Accents and Motifs. They came yesterday so I have been itching to play and knew that nothing would get done until I hade played with them. I must say I wasn't disappointed either, I am a Spellbinder fan and have over 85 sets of them with these 2 new ones that makes 87! GULP :)
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is Centura Pearlscent card from Crafter's Companion which I have scored to make an easel card.
2. The first layer is from Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection in Milled Lavender which I have embossed using M-Bossabilites Elegance. I have sanded the embossed area and then using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Victorian Velvet and using my stipple brush stippled the embossed area.
3. Using Milled Lavender I have die cut the greeting tab and the lacey circle and used a strip for the base bar for the easel.
4. Using Victorian Velvet Distress Collection card I have used the border from the accents and the doily from the motifs. I have placed the doily down first and then the lacey circle over this. The rose what white which I have distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black inked the petals.
5. I have layered the border down and added enamel Accents in black along the top.
6. I have stamped "Thank you" on the tab and added black gems to 3 of the corners.
7. To complete my card I have used black ribbon and added 3 stick pins.
Thank you for stopping by Today