I would like to start by saying welcome to my new followers and friends and thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Today's post is a card I made to hopefully cheer you all up after this dreadful summer we are having. I really enjoyed making this card as it made me smile and remind me that I will see some sun in 3 months time when I go on holiday to Turkey where you can be guaranteed to see the sun!!!!
Here is my card for you today :)
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is scalloped A5 card from Kanban.
2. The first layer is from Bo Bunny Country Garden which I have cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle die. I cut this out of the die so I have a straight top edge to match the base card.
3. I stamped Sunkissed by Elisabeth Bell and coloured with Copics. I have dusted PanPastel Hansa Yellow Shade around the scalloped oval.
4. The tag has been dusted with the same colour Panpastel and I have stamped Just for You sentiment in versamagic and embossing powder in gold.
5. The flowers are from my stash which I have attached using Pinflair glue gel. The white ones have been tinted with Hansa Yellow Shade and gems were added to all the flowers. The leaves were punched from Martha Stewart punch.
6. To finish off I stamped 3 butterflies onto a scrap of Bo Bunny Country Garden paper heat embossed with gold embossing powder and arranged onto my card.
Thank you for stopping by Today