Last week I was asked by Jo Davies DT member of Crafty Sentiments if I would like to take part in the 10 day countdown of the new Crafty Sentiments Digi Stamps. I am taking part in day 8 and 9 and hope you can come back tomorrow to see what I have made with day 9's digi.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card dark silver pearlescent card scored to make an A5 card. Corners have been rounded with X-cut corner punch.
2. The candy cane backing paper is from Kraftyhands CD Cringle and Company.
3. I cut out a piece of dark green pearlescent card with Spellbinder Scalloped Oval Die.
4. The purple polka dot paper is from the above mentioned CD.
5. I printed the image onto Rymans card and cut out with scalloped oval Spellbinder die.
6. I have coloured the image which is called Candies & Baubles using my copics. I have glittered the bauble with iridescent glitter.
7. I have added a sentiment and a glitter bauble and candy cane embellishment.
Thank you for stopping by today