Today I have another card I have made using another of my stamps which you can purchase from Kraftyhands. I have enjoyed playing with these stamps and plan to make more in the future.
Recipe & Method
1. I have covered the base of the card with a map taken from an old road map. I have scrunched and used Tim Holtz distress ink Tea Dye.
2. I stamped the vintage motorbike onto circular green card using Dew Drops VersaMagic Sahara Sand. I then used a stippling brush and stippled using Vintage Photo and Peeled paint Distress Ink. I then to the edge of my scissors and scuffed around the circle and inked with Dew Drops Brilliance Copper.
3. I stamped "Speed Machine" on the inside of the card using Dew Drops Spanish Olive.
4. On the tag I have stamped the word Vintage using Sahara Sand and inked using Peeled Paint Distress Ink. I inked the cord and using scissors scored around the tag and edged with Brilliance Copper.
5. To finish off I used ProMarker Metallic Gold and coloured the charm attached some raffia and placed on the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today