Well we arrived back safe and sound from our long weekend break to Hornsea and Alnwick. We were very lucky with the weather and returned home to a very hot and humid Warrington. I have done 2 washer loads of washing one lot is dry and the other is still out on the line. Only downside now is I have a heck of a lot of ironing to do.
Welcome to all my new followers who have joined while I have been away and of course thank you everyone for visiting my blog whilst I have had a well earned break from crafting. I am now raring to get stuck in and I have a busy 7 weeks now until I go on holiday in September.
Tonight's card is one I made before I went away but ran out of time to schedule it for today. As you all know I am on the Design Team of Scrapbook Stamp Society and today is my turn to post a card using one of their digi's. Today I have for you Urban Farm Diva drawn by the lovely Sherri Baldy who is the owner of Scrapbook Stamp Society.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is white scalloped 6 x 6.
2. First layer is card from Boho Chic which I have adhered to the base card.
3. The strip across the middle of the card I have again used the wood effect card from the Boho Chic and attached rust coloured ribbon and adhered to the base of the card.
4. The image is printed onto Neenah Card which I have then cut out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
5. I have coloured the image in using my Copics and added copper glitter to the frill of her dress. I then used Dew Drops VersaMagic Gingerbread and stippled the edges.
6. To finish off I have added 3 gold card candy and a pair of button boots.
Thank you for stopping by Today