Yesterday I went to see my crafting buddy Lou of Lou P's Craft Creations and had a great time raiding her stash and using it to make this card. It was lovely to see Lou at her home as usually we only meet at shows so as she has already said I talked all the time I was there. As you know I work at home and am often "home alone" so yesterday was a real treat.
I love my stamping and I just HAD to check out her stamps and would you believe there was only a handful of stamps that I had the same so I set to work on stamping some images I didn't have. One of them I made into a card which I am showcasing today.
Method & Recipe
1. Base card is Pearlescent deep silver card which I have made an 5 x 5 square card.
2. I have matted and layered Silver glitter card with dark green card.
3. The stamp scene (not sure which one this is) I have stamped onto coated cardstock using Memento ink. I used a few Promarkers to add just a touch of colour.
4. I have used glitter on the roofs and a touch here and there on the trees.
5. To finish this off I have added pearl flatback gems and a sentiment.
Thank you Lou for letting me use your stash to make this card.
Thank you for stopping by Today