Today I am off to see my beautiful granddaughter Alice and her baby sister Florence, and then hubby and I are going out for a meal and I might even get to visit a craft shop or two.
Well today I am showcasing another new digi from the artist Heather Valentin. A lot of her digi's can be found over at Scrapbook Stamp Society. I just adore her artwork and her digi's are stunning. Today I introduce you to Eleanor and Pickles! I am a fan off Harry Potter and this is digi will be great for cards for those who are Harry Potter fans.
Recipe & Method
1. The base card is 8 x 8 cream scalloped card.
2. The first layer is pearlescent green paper which I have torn and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink forest green.
3. The 2nd layer I have printed the following sentiment " Casting Spells is harder than I thought" Ooops! the paper was a freebie with a magazine. I have again torn all four edges and distressed, before matting onto the first layer I have used Baker's Twine and wrapped it around twice and tied into a bow.
4. I printed the image onto Ryman's card and coloured using Copics and cut out using one of my Spellbinder frame dies. I have inked the outside of the frame with Copics and stippled forest green over. The topper has distressed edges using a pair of sharp scissors and then stippled around using forest green. I placed this at an angle to the outside frame.
5. I have added a black cat from my stash and a black gem swirl. The final sentiment has been printed off and reads "I 'm gonna cast a spell on you!"
Thank you for stopping by Today