A special hello to all my new followers I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog and get some inspiration from my creations.
Today the sun is definitely trying to come out but hasn't managed yet! I have been up bright and early this morning getting washing on the line and sorting out card bases for the toppers to go on so another busy crafting day. I have made 2 cards already today, one is for my hubby's work colleague and the other is the one I am about to show you.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is scalloped circle card from Kanban.
2. The first layer is card from My Craft Studio Quintessential Paper Pack which I have cut out using Spellbinder Die Circle.
3. The second layer is again from the My Craft Studio Quintessential Paper Pack which I have cut out using Spellbinder scalloped circle die.
4. The sentiment is from Clarity Stamps which I have stamped using Dew Drops Pearlescent Orchid onto Stampography card then cut out into a circle using Spellbinder die. The sentiment read's "Today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
5. To embellish the card I have used flowers and leaves from my stash and a green bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today