I arrived home safely from Leeds and 10 minutes after I walked through the door the heavens opened and we had hail and rain with thunder and lightening. Not long now until September and then the season will change to Autumn. My favourite time of year as I just love the beautiful colours that nature throws at us and the leaves turning to their autumn colours before falling off the trees.
Tonights card is made using another of the Hobby House Topper and this for me is my favourite as it has a little kitty clinging to the little girl, aw bless. I wish mine was like this, I am lucky if she sits next to me never mind clinging. Hopefully as she grows older she will want her mummy more. LOL xxx
Recipe & Method
1. 6 x 6 white card base which I have rounded the corners with my X-Cut corner punch.
2. First layer is pearlescent paper from Crafts House Winter Wonderland paper make. I have used the corner punch on the corners and wrapped iridescent ribbon around before attaching to card base.
3. I have taken a doily and inked using Dew Drop Brilliance Orchid.
4. The Topper which is from Hobby House Spring Bringer has been inked around the edges using Dew Drop VersaMagic Aloe Vera and placed over the doily.
5. I have attached a couple of flower buttons and bound 3 rosebuds with ribbon and a bow and attached to the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today