WOW this is a late post from me today. After having a brilliant two days in Leeds visiting Ian and Mike today was the day to catch up on things which did include food shopping. I did try to get things done as quickly as I could and get into my craft room but you know what they say best laid plans and all that.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 Kraft card
2. First layer is pearlescent green card which I have used an X-cut to round the edges.
3. The second layer is Neenah card which I have used Pan Pastels to create a soft background and then using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Forest Moss and Dried Marigold stamped leaves and swirls.
4. I took a piece of vintage ribbon and inked with Copics to match the background using G82, E35, YR04 and Y35. I then laid this onto the green card.
5. The topper is from the Spellbound Paper Pack by Jem's Designs which I have used Copic E35 around the edges.
6. The butterflies are my new dies which I got today and are Cherry Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly small #2 I have used different textured gold paper and attached them to the card and added pearl gems down their spines.
7. The flowers I have inked with a combination of PanPastels and Distress Inks and added card candi to the centres as well as the remaining 3 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today