Two posts in one day, wow I haven't done that for a while. After visitng a couple of my crafty friends blogs I was inspired to take part in the challenge to which they are on the design team for. Thank you Lindsay and Kay for such great inspiration check out their design team projects over at Vintage Elusions Card Crafts where the theme is Vintage Haberdashery.
This afternoon I got my inks and stamps out and played to my hearts content. Here is what I came up with.
Recipe & Method
1. 8 x 8 Kraft card from Anne Marie Designs
2. The first layer is a freebie paper pack called Raspberry Road Design from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. Before laying this onto the base card I have wrapped some cream lace diagonally across the page.
3. I have distressed the edges with a mixture of Adirondack Mushroom, Espresso and Butterscotch.
4. I stamped the thimble which was in my stash in Adirondack Espresso.
5. The dress stand has been stamped and embossed onto Stampography card which was cut out with Spellbinder Labels 28. I then stippled with Adirondak Espresso and then lightly dusted with PanPastel Orange.
6. I stamped the sewing machine from my Stamp design for Stampography also in Adirondak Espresso. I have attached a tape measure charm which I have attached a little ribbon as well as a pair of scissor.
7. I have stamped and embossed the sentiment onto a stampography card and cut out using Spellbinder Labels 28. I then lightly dusted with PanPastels, Dairylide Yellow, Permanent Red and Hansa Yellow Shade.
8. To finish off I have dyed a piece of vintage ribbon using Copic Sketch Tuscan Orange, Pale Sepia, Clay and Khaki and made into a bow attached to the topper and twisted the ends and attached 2 buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today