Followers

Friday, 21 September 2012

Best Foot Forward

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today I am posting another card for Scrapbook Stamp Society.

This card is made using my favourite colours and I love this image too which is by the fabulous Artist Sherri Baldy.  This image is called Best Foot Forward and she can be found over in the Scrapbook Stamp Society store.


Recipe & Method

1.  8 x 8 Silver card from Anna Marie Designs.
2.  The purple card has been cut out using Spellbinder Decorative oval die I have then used Imagination glitter glue which I have spread over a flourish die.
3.  The second layer is again from the above die but cut out on embossed pale bluecard.
4.  I have printed off the image onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copics.  I have glittered around the oval topper.
5.  The flourish at the top from Memory Box and to finish off I have added blue and lilac pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. great work linda - hope the holiday is fab! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card Linda,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY pretty and all the flourishes are beautiful!
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda, hope you had a fab holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the shimmer and shine, Linda! Wonderful image and fab coloring. I really like this color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda and nice to see you back, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a well deserved rest
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda

    Love the flourished glittered background on th oval lovely card

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - great design!
    Welcome back
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card hun. and a really cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card hun. and a really cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image xx i love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Linda, hope you enjoyed your holiday and recover from your cold soon! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, I love that oval die. Just been catching up with your cards and as always there's a fabulous selection.
    Hope you're having a great holiday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, she's really cute, great colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I love the colours and that flourish is one of my favorites
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a sweet card Linda! I love the pretty colors and the way you have accentuated the rounded corners with the pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx