Today I am posting another card for Scrapbook Stamp Society.
This card is made using my favourite colours and I love this image too which is by the fabulous Artist Sherri Baldy. This image is called Best Foot Forward and she can be found over in the Scrapbook Stamp Society store.
Recipe & Method
1. 8 x 8 Silver card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. The purple card has been cut out using Spellbinder Decorative oval die I have then used Imagination glitter glue which I have spread over a flourish die.
3. The second layer is again from the above die but cut out on embossed pale bluecard.
4. I have printed off the image onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copics. I have glittered around the oval topper.
5. The flourish at the top from Memory Box and to finish off I have added blue and lilac pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by today