I can't believe how late it is, today has just past me by in a crafty haze. I have got quite a few projects done and still have a few more to do before Monday. I have had a lot of fun but can't show you what I have made until end September/October.
Today's card is one I made last week when I was playing with FlitterGlu, Mega Flakes, my new masks and Sparkle Medium by Inspiration Crafts.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Anna Marie Designs and is 8 x 8 inches.
2. Using Spellbinder Decorative Oval die I cut out card in gold mirri and red mirri card which I have layered onto the card.
3. Using Sparkle Medium in Red I spread this over my flourish mask on black card. Once this was dry I cut out using a Spellbinder Scalloped Oval and layered it over the red mirri card.
4. On Stampography card I stamped the Christmas Tree from Stampography Deck The Halls stamp with FlitterGlu and then using MegaFlakes to highlight the tree. I then cut out using Spellbinder Oval die. To finish off the topper I used PanPastel in Yellow and dusted around the tree.
5. To finish off I added black gems around the oval gold mirri, added Card Candi to 3 corners and the sentiment which has had the FlitterGlu and Mega Flake treatment reads "Deck the Halls.
Thank you for Stopping by Today