Today's card is made following visiting one of my good crafting blogging friends Lindsay. Her designs are all fabulous and her use of fabric in her designs are just awesome she is so inspirational so I would like to dedicate this card to Lindsay. You must visit her blog for yourself and see her fantastic cards and her own digi's here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is brown ribbed from my stash.
2. First layer is paper from Raspberry Road Designs by Susan Darter which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 and placed at a jaunty angle.
3. I then took a piece of material from my stash and went over it using Adirondak Espresso and sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in God.
4. I then stamped the bird on the blossom onto Clarity Card and coloured with my Promarkers. I then cut this out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis rectangles and then coloured around the image using PanPastels. I then stamped a single bird in Adirondak Espresso onto the topper and another 2 on the base card.
5. I attached a small brown feather and flowers sprayed with gold and then a feather coming out of the topper.
6. To finish off I used Memory Box Virtuoso Music die from Oyster Stamps and placed along the top.
Thank you for stopping by Today