Two more sleeps until I go on holiday and I can't wait to just chill and relax with my lovely hubby. I hope you all well and having a great crafty day. Today I am getting all my blog post done for while I am away and hoping to get inky later on.
Today's card is a steampunk card which as you know I love. I hope you like this.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from HunkyDory which has keys all around the edges with a gold rim.
2. I have used Tim Holz Washi tape on the base at random angles and inked over them with Tim Holtz Distress ink Wild Honey.
3. The toppers are from my stash which I have inked using antique linen.
4. I have added a wooden cog from Crafty Emblies with a button which I have threaded metallic thread through and made a bow on top of the cog.
5. I have added a metal padlock and another button with thread made into a bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today