WOW 9 more days and I am off on holiday. Where has August gone and our Summer too. What an absolutely dreadful summer we have had here in the UK. I am looking forward to a couple of weeks of sun, sea and sand and to chill out. I have sorted out my books that I plan to read whilst away.
Anyway less babbling from me and onto Kraftyhands September Challenge. This month we want to see ribbon and lace on your creations. Now don't forget you need to use Kraftyhands or Crafter's Companions products that are on the Kraftyhands website. We also have 2 new design team members and you must hop on over to the blog to see their stunning creations for their first participation in our blog challenge.
Recipe & Method
1. White 6 x 6 base card which I have rounded the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2. I have matted soft greens and cream paper onto the base of the card.
3. I have cut another strip of paper on the diagonal which is checked.
4. Along the diagonal of the second paper I have attached lace with ribbon along.
5. From the Cute Puppies and Cute Kitties CD I have printed off the pyramage shee of cute kittens and added to the top left hand corner of my card.
6. The sentiment is from the pyramage sheet and I have added 3 card candi to the top of the card.
7. The flourish is from Memory Box which I cut out and attached to the card.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by Today