I hope you have all had a good crafty day. The weather here in Warrington has been lovely sunny and hubby and I have sat out in the garden and had lunch which in itself is a novelty.
My second post for today features a Lili of the Valley topper which I have coloured using my Copic's to give the image more definition.
Recipe and Method
1. 5 x 5 pearlesecent square card which I have punched the edges using my X-Cut corner punch.
2. Using Spellbinder Square die I have cut out a piece of red mirri card and used as the first layer.
3. Second layer is black pearlescent card which I have cut out using Spellbinder Fleur Di Lis die and placed it on an angle.
4. The topper I cut out using Spellbinder square die and coloured with my Copic's and added glitter to the presents, cape and headbannd.
5. To finish off I have threaded a ribbon through the bottom of the black card and tide it into a bow. I have added to buttons which are red with little black stars and then 2 lilac hearts.
Thank you for stopping by Today