I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I was away but hopefully I have caught up on everyone's blogs. I am off to the dentist again today. Still having problems with one of my teeth. I just hate going to the dentist but needs must.
Today I have used one of my new digi's I got from Make it Crafty. Now you all know how I love my Steampunk and this one just fell into my basket along with a few others which will be making an appearance over the next month. You can purchase her here.
1. Base card is copper pearlescent which I have scored and folded to make an A5 card.
2. Using a piece of dark blue card I embossed using Darise Cogs folder.
3. I printed Elizabeth J onto Stampography card and coloured in with Copics.
4. I distressed around the image using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pumice Stone after cutting out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
5. Using textured brown card I cut out the cogs from Spellbinder Sprokets die and the Key and Journey were cut out using Spellbinder Jewel Keys in blue card.
6. To finish off I added the metallic charm and the zip flower.
Thank you for stopping by Today