I hope you are all well. Another Tuesday already and I am in Leeds to see my mates Mike and Ian.
Today's card is using Heather Valentin's Eleanor and Pickles Purrfectly Playful digi which you can purchase here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent gold.
2. First layer is pink card cut out using Spellbinder Rectangle die.
3. Second layer is from my stash and was cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle Die.
4. I printed Eleanor and Pickles onto Stampography Card and cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle Die. I have coloured her in using my Copic Pens and distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.
5. I have added animal print card candy to the corners with a Happy Birthday Sentiment.
6. I have made a bow using ribbon from Creative Expressions and added a pink paw print brad to the centre.
Thank you for stopping by Today