Tonights card is one I have made for you all. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and everyone of you for all your lovely comments and support over the past 20 months. I read all of your comments and they really make my day. You are the best, I have met quite a few of you and look forward to meeting more of you in the years to come. I do appreciate the time it takes to comment as I comment too on your fabulous blogs.
I have made this card with lots of love for you all.
Recipe and Method
1. A5 white scalloped card.
2. First layer was Tim Hotlz distressed card which I have embossed with Darice embossing folder dots which I distressed and inked the edges with Dew Drops Versa Magic Purple Hydranger.
3. The second layer is from DCWV Once Upon a Time papers.
4. I stamped the image which is from Lavinia onto Stampography cardstock and then cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25. I then dusted around the image using Pan Pastels Bright Yellow Green Tint.
On the fairy wings I have used Sakura Glitter Pen and on the bubbles Sakura Gel Pen.
5. Using Spellbinder Back to Basics Tags I cut out the tag and inked with Purple Hydranger and stamped Thanks with Memento Tuxedo Black.
6. The butterfly is a Cherry Lynn die and the Vine is from Whimsy, I have threaded purple ribbon through a green button.
Thank you for stopping by Today