How are we all today? Well today we have had rain, a bit different to yesterday's weather! Typical UK weather I would say. I so want to see more sun now.
Today's project is a box that I have decorated. I am so loving doing altered art at the moment and loving getting my paints out.
1. Wooden Box painted with Pebeo Acrylic paint mixed with Pebeo white Gesso
2. Painted over this with Cosmic Shimmer Paints in pearl
3. Lace is threaded through a mount board buckle which I have embossed with WOW Embossing Powders in Gold.
4. The lid I have attached a doily which I have coloured with Copic Skethc in lemon yellow
5. The flowers, leaves and pearl spray are from my stash.
6. The butterfly is metallic which has been painted blue and yellow.
Thank you for stopping by Today