How has your day been? I don't know where today has gone for sure! Busy here as usual you all say, yeah that is right. Tomorrow I am off for a play day with Kath (MuckyPaws) as she lives about 40 minutes away it will be nice to have a play with a crafting buddy.
Tonight I am showcasing another canvas that I made yesterday. Oh gosh I am just loving doing these canvas' this one is a 5 x 7 and loving the different mediums you can use. This one I have made will be a great gift for a male member of the family.
1. 5 x 7 canvas painted with a mixture of Pebeo Gesso and Greengold Acrylic paint
2. Second layer is Glass Beads Texture Gel with Acrylic Pearl medium
3. Raffia has been attached with adhesive red tape4
4. Stamped car from stash with Versamark and WOW embossing Powder Bar
5. Star is a mixture of clear UTEE with Platinum and glitter, poured onto Melt Art Texture Treads Cog and then cut out with star shaped cookie cutter. Once set I have rubbed over with metallic gilding wax Patina.
6. Added clock charm and wooden sentiment is from Crafty-Emblies
Thank you for stopping by Today